Monday, October 29, 2007

~New Art Prints on Etsy, My Sweet Husband's Art

My Sweet Husband's Art, now available in Prints on Etsy!

Of course I think he is an amazing artist. But it's really so much fun to be able to offer prints of his work on Etsy. We have discussed these for so many years. But most of the art shows he displayed at did not allow prints, only original work, so we never got around to having them made.

Looking at the slides brings back so many memories of all those years of art shows! What work that is. It's hard to describe the whole gypsy style of going town to town selling art. It's much easier when you are really young!

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Donna!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely work. Now let me see, what could I take down from my walls, to find room??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so enamoured with these...what a beautiful artist he is...i simply cannot quit staring at it...he needs to start his own blog and reveal the secrets of doing shows...hope you sell thousands/millions of prints...blessings, rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very talented! Wow I'll bet you have your walls covered in beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting set up to sell these works of art! I can see why you are so proud of him, he is very talented!

    Hope he finds amazing success at Etsy!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this man of yours is so very talented! I bet he had quite a following, years ago.

    PS. everything is a bit easier when you are young.lol
    Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how beautiful! Such talent in your family! You two are amazing!

    Warm hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, I have long admired his wonderful art! How fantastic that you are offering prints now. I'm off to Etsy to browse and drool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your husband is so talented! His work is just so beautiful! I wish him great success on Etsy!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna,
    What a talented husband you have. That's an incredible peice of artwork. :) Bren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I didn't realize that your hubby is an artist. You 2 are meant for each other! Both so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely fairy, Donna. Your hubby is very talented. I'll be watching your site for new items!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...