Monday, November 26, 2007

~Monday, Congratulations, The Winner Is...


**Lisa!**

Send me an email with your addressand I'll send your Gift right out to you!

Thank you to each of you. I see I'm not the only one who
(almost) never goes out shopping on Black Friday!
We did find that a lot of things are still available on
Saturday and the crowds seem to be much smaller.
And Sunday was even better,
although we didn't go near a mall.

There will be lots of updates in my Etsy Shop
as the week goes on.
I'll be offering free shipping
on all orders $75 and over.


I hope you stop by and see what's new.

4 comments:

  1. Oh good gracious! I don't know how I didn't find you before! Your blog is fabulous and so is your Etsy Shop.. In fact, I just hearted your shop. I'll be back,
    ~Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your winner, Lisa!
    Lucky lady!

    I would love to enter the next giveaway as I adore Beau Bunny! : )

    I am still trying to catch up blogging since being away for so long! I miss so much!

    I am hopping over to your shop to take a peek now!

    Have a sweet week dear Donna!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna! I am so excited to have won your Giveaway, thank you SO much. Well, not sure if I should be thanking you because after stopping by your blog (my first blog experience, and a wonderful one at that), I seem to be lost in blog world.

    Oh, I just cannot wait to receive Beau and Santa, I've got BIG plans for them! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...