Tuesday, November 27, 2007

~Tables of Christmas Cheer

The Festival of Trees was an enchanting experience as it always is. The rooms at the Museum are filled with so many things to enjoy for the Holidays.
One area is set aside each year with tables all set beautifully with a drawing at each one for gifts from the sponsor. We still buy our tickets for the Tiffany jewelery prize and I can't tell you what the table looked like this year. I got sidetracked looking at the prize. (We haven't won yet either, after almost 20 years. It's a very popular drawing!)Although there might be one one or two tables which are just over the top and stuffed with things on it, these all are set so nicely. If you took away their framed advertising, the table would be ready for guests, welcoming without anything in the way of eating!

I'm not sure if there were more red tables this year or if I just noticed the red one the most!

Hope you enjoyed the tour with me.

10 comments:

  1. Wow,
    What pretty tables. What a nice event.
    Sorry you didn't win the prize.
    Maybe next year.
    Thanks for sharing with us,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all!! There is something so special about a pretty table...

    Have a blessed day

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I popped over from Manuela's site...you have a gorgeous blog and I'd love to pop back in and visit!
    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I found you from Manuela. I am going to add you to my blog list if that is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun event! The tables are beautiful. I love going to events like this to get ideas. Sorry you didn't win the Tiffany prize, again! Better luck next year!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. O Donna, you know how I love tablesettings. These are beautiful!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beautiful settings. There is something to be said about a well dressed table.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning I posted your blog.
    My blog is weird there is no 'dot' between 'w' and 's'.I don't know why blogger gave me such a weird blog address?!
    http://wwwshabbycottageboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those table settings are stunning! I'm so glad that you shared those beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna