Tuesday, December 11, 2007

~Christmas Special at Etsy Shop

Through Thursday, Dec. 13, as a Thank You,
I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all Orders $49 and Over.
This will give you a nice savings
depending on the size of the order.
I'm trying to beat the last minuet Post Office rush!


New in the shop, one of my Art Collages. I remember falling in love with Italian Art & Architecture while studying. I never got over it. It still is my favorite. No matter what came before this period, or after, my heart stayed right here.

Note to DD: The gold charges were purchased new about 5 years ago. I'm not sure where they came from, but most likely not expensive. I have not seen any quite like them since at a decent price.

8 comments:

  1. i would keep this up all year...it would be beautiful in my venecian studio...if i ever get it completed...blessing, rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely....

    What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace (Agnes M. Pharo)

    Enjoy the Season

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage- we love anything from the Italian Renaissance! always stunningly beautiful!

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous, Donna! You never fail to amaze me with your talent and creativity!

    I hope that you're enjoying the holidays!

    Love, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. =^..^= Donna

    Oh my!
    I was just over wandering the shelves at your Etsy Shoppe ::sigh:: drooling over things.

    Yummers.
    Especially Beau Bunny in all his fineness.
    Very VERY darling idea!

    It is certainly looking a lot like Christmas at Beau's house ::smile::

    So wonderful to see you again!
    Missed being able to visit. Your house is so inviting & warm. Aren't the holidays wonderful?

    =^..^=love, zU

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...