Thursday, March 20, 2008

~ Almost Easter and the Bunnies Are Hopping

I really love Easter. Remember that thrill when you saw your Easter basket as a kid? Oh it sure was exciting. I don't even remember too much what was in the basket, except for those beautiful little chocolate eggs.

People also have different traditions. Some that are very old and some that are quite new. I'd love to hear what yours are.

I'm amazed at all the crafty things people do these days as compared to buying the ol' ready made baskets at the store. It was rainy this morning so my plans to take pictures flew out the window. I'll just post this older one since these bunnies live here and come out to play this time of year anyway.
They are so cute and I love the vintage feeling to them. They also go with the new one of the three bunnies together that I showed you just a few days ago. I don't dare go near the store in case they have any more to chose from.

So just a quick note today to say hi. I'm trying to get around to blogs, but it's a bit hectic here. I am still helping my daughter find a house. But it's time consuming. I don't know how anyone does it without someone else to help look, make calls and brain storm with them. At least it seems to be getting better right now.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!

16 comments:

  1. Oh, house hunting can be a BEAR! Good luck with that! I love your little bunnies--so sweet and vintagey.

    I think our Easter traditions are pretty average--get up and go to mass, come home and hunt for baskets and eggs, make a big dinner and eat. Hit the couch complaining about how much we ate and watch The 10 Commandments, fall asleep right about when Moses is up in the mountain getting the Commandments. Wake up when it's over and go to bed.

    Happy Easter!!
    Smiles, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how exciting - finding a house! Althought it IS hard work. Good luck!

    Easter for our family is very much a religious occasion. A time for family. The extended family will be coming to Easter dinner at our house.

    It's also the beginning of the spring season, and I have been working on pretty pots of flowers for the front porch and prettying up the yard.

    Have a lovely Easter!

    tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hippity, Hoppity Easter to you and your family. I adore your vintage bunnies...so cute! I didn't get around to putting any decorations out...I think I missed something.
    Happy Spring and happy house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun house hunting for your daughter.

    . . . and HAPPY EASTER!!

    Blessings,

    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hopped by to wish you and yours a Happy Easter.

    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter, Donna.

    We'll be with all the g'kids tomorrow! I believe Miss Gabi wants to spend the night with us, tomorrow night. That will be fun!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bunnies are lovely~ Hope you have a marvelous Easter..
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. House hunting is FUN!!
    Have a wonderful Easter!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got to get those easter baskets together today...my son is expecting it, such a wonderful tradition of fun for the kids!

    Have a wonderful easter and happy house hunting!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute bunnies! Hope you have a wonderful Easter. Happy house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. House hunting - not my favorite thing to do!
    Love the bunnies. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!
    Blessings,
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew I'd get a good Easter Bunny fix over here, Donners! I have to tell you, your bunny in the blue waistcoat is still my all-time fave! Reminds me of the Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes children's book...a classic!

    Happy Easter! How's the famille?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I knew I'd get a good Easter Bunny fix over here, Donners! I have to tell you, your bunny in the blue waistcoat is still my all-time fave! Reminds me of the Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes children's book...a classic!

    Happy Easter! How's the famille?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bunnies are so cute. Good luck with the house hunting with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your bunnies everywhere. Good luck finding a home with your daughter. Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. I stopped back to say, that all these bunnies made me want one, so I stopped by your Etsy and purchased one of your lovely prints. I know that you are busy, so you don't have to rush to send it to me. I love your shop. Happy House Hunting. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna