Monday, October 20, 2008

~ Happy Monday, Halloween Decorations

The Halloween Blog Party has been totally amazing. I'm not even one third of the way through the list. Hopefully I will get to each one. They have been creative, and so interesting to see all the decorations & treats and just plain FUN!

This picture was meant to be in the other post but I'll just add it here instead
so I can say Happy Monday,
and I hope your weather is as beautiful as it is here.





See Y'all Soon~

 ................................................................................
Click on any of the pictures below to shop  art from The Decorated House 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get in on the party, but I'll do some visiting.

    I have a Halloween tablescape on today's post.

    The multiply thing has something to do with GI and Passion for Decor. I hit a wrong button and it sent an invite to everyone I know. They are working out things at the boards, because MSN is closing and switching boards to other places, such as multiply. I'm confused, which is probably why I miss-hit a key!

    Have a great week, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorations around the mirror!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna