Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~ Pink, Damask, Chandelier and a Birdie, too

Pink Love? Who me? Not since Sweetie Girl was a baby. Even then I can't remember if I was really in love with pink. But almost every girl goes through a pink stage and I did, too. When I was about 12, it was the first time I got to choose whatever I wanted and it was a pink room. Nothing fancy like people posh-out their kids rooms today of course. But it was exciting to me at the time.



Copyrighted Art by Donna, The Decorated House
See Y'all Soon~
 ................................................................................
Click on any of the pictures below to shop  art from The Decorated House 

5 comments:

  1. Lollipop Store. That sounds like fun, Donna, I can't wait to explore!

    I love the Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful Donna. I might want in on the fun too.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new Etsy store. Pink is the new black, ya know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving,


    May your stuffing be tasty
    May your turkey plump,
    May your potatoes and gravy
    Have never a lump.
    May your yams be delicious
    And your pies take the prize,
    And may your Thanksgiving dinner
    Stay off your thighs!

    Donna, thank you for welcoming this anonymous blogger, I so appreciate it :)

    All the best,
    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "Paris" picture of the chandellier is so captivating. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna