Monday, May 11, 2009

~ New Art, Queenly With a Touch of Lace

New art that I've been working on forever! One of those creative projects that I began months ago and it just wouldn't behave. Or it might have been me. Most things like this seem to have a mind of their own and just don't fall into place until I do whatever it is supposed to be in the end. Sometimes I think I push it anyway. I often tear those apart later on.

Mixed Media Art ~ The Decorated House


Today is crazy! See Y'all Soon!
Click on any of the pictures below to shop art from The Decorated House 

12 comments:

  1. Your vintage artwork is so inspiring. This one is stunning! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it came out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm passing through, catching up after my tiny bloggy break. I love this piece, Donna!!

    I just had a look at the Mercer-Williams House. I have read "the book" several times. Of course, I've also seen the movie several times. I love both!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been back to visit you three times to look at this lovely piece of art. You amaze me.

    Charla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I just have no words for this piece. Stunning almost gets it, but not quite. It is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Devine!!!!!! Something I would hang on my wall for sure :)
    Thank you for coming by to see my entry, have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely wonderful. It's my favorite so far. Really, really lovely.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is so beautiful!
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty, regal...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your piece is so amazing! The love the contrast between the hard metal elements and the soft white background and lace. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely! The metal scrolls mimic the lace perfectly. Love the depth too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Living in Africa your inspiration changes the world.
    Thanks
    Sandra
    De Oude Huize Yard

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna