Monday, December 7, 2009

~ Christmas Decorating

Every year about this time you hear people saying they just can't believe the year has gone by so quickly, and it is almost Christmas! I'm one of those people. The Holiday season always seems to arrive quickly like a snowball rolling down hill and I'm trying to catch it.

For the next few days or so I'll be posting pictures all about Christmas Decorating, from the Festival of Trees and a little bit around my home as well. If I wait until I have a long post with tons of pictures, then I won't get any of them up on the blog. So for now a few a time. Enjoy!


Festival of the Trees



Folk Art Santas

Although the picture above was the greatest, the Santa in the Shoe is so creative and worth showing anyway.


See Y'all Soon!

5 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful, Donna! I know what you mean, I can't believe it's almost Christmas ~ I feel like I just turned around and it was August! I also know what you mean about the pics ~ I spent almost an hour last night just posting pics to a blog draft for the holiday linky parties coming up. But at least it gives me time to either get better pics or pics of things I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinecone on the plate...everything is just beautiful!
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures as usual. Beautiful blog, also.

    Happy holidays,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you!!!

    Beautiful treasures adorned for the holidays:)
    Very nice~~~

    Take Care,
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...