Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~ NO TOYS, NO BUNNIES ... OH NO ..


E
ven though I still love a bunny or two especially around Easter time, I have strict orders from ME not to bring anymore bunnies in the house. I gave away most of the knick knack kind of ones, but kept just a few that wanted to stay here.

However this bunny caught my attention and is so darn cute! Wouldn't she be sweet paint antiqued white with a little bit of chipping to look old and loved ?! And if it was considered a "toy" around here, a puppy would have it chewed up in no time. So go grab one or two, or all of them, so I can't ..... please!


Seeing a toy that is handmade out of wood,
and not from a big country far away,
is such a good thing.

See Y'all Soon~

6 comments:

  1. The bunny is cute. My daughters loved to play with a walking wooden duck that their Grandpa made them. No buttons, lights, or noise. Just a lot of fun. Priceless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Donna, off topic but I can't copy the code for your blog button - I keep getting the copyright notice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlin I think you need to get one...it's not really a bunny...um it's a toy for visiting children...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little bunny. Perfect for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handmade toys are the best. I still have a little wooden car that I built in middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he is adorable-and he loves himself the little smooth guy! I should have guessed that your blog would be gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna