Monday, September 27, 2010

~ Revisting a Front Door Basket Decorated For Fall

This picture is from a couple of years ago. I was thinking I'd like to put something on the front door to welcome the lovely Fall season, and found this old post.

That's what I need, a Fall Basket on the front door. Hmm...wonder where it is.
____________________________________________________________

It's a new season, and it feels a little bit like it today! I think we might stay below 90*. Now that's a cool down.

This pretty French iron type flower basket has been sitting waiting for its closeup. The white one you've seen before, and I was looking for a change. I found this one a couple of years ago and I am just now getting around to using it. Even with some old elements in it, it seems like a brand new look.

Since it's the beginning of Oct, it's time for some Halloween decorations on the door, but I forgot and put the Fall up first. I think I do that every year anyway. Fall decorating after the Fall Equinox, then Halloween, and back to Fall. That's OK!

I got a quick picture of it as it gets the spotlight of the sun and falling leaves today. This will go back up after the Halloween decor comes down.

See Y'All Soon~
__________________________________


9 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,

    I remember that piece I love it...oldies are always goodies I feel.

    Happy Autumn
    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna-

    That is a gorgeous piece for the door. I am newer to your blog so it is brand new to me! Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,
    That's really pretty! I don't think I've seen this photo.

    Blessings,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,
    I love your Fall basket! And I also love the Halloween tags that I bought from your 0h-so-cute Etsy shop today....thanks for sending them so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello~
    It's fun to find older posts and pictures. Now if I can just find that metal basket. Although I do know where the other white one is :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Donna,
    This is a nice way to welcome Autumn with your pretty decor and Digital Downloads too! What a splendid time of year this is, heavenly !

    Hug and thanks for leaving such a nice birthday messsage for my mom.

    xox
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi donna~
    your front door in itself is gorgeous, gorgeous!

    i love the tin of flowers that you had before. isn't it fun to come up with new decor? you have such wonderful ideas and i am sure you will come up with something totally awesome.

    xo
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I love how your glass doors have that wood center. Headed to your Etsy shop. My first visit to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your decor is always so pretty! I especially like that iron basket filled with Fall goodness.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna