Thursday, October 28, 2010

~ Almost Halloween... Where's the Snickers?


The snickers are hidden in the cupboard so Beau Bunny can't find them. He is gracing the mantel this year. But keep an eye on your stash of snickers! Do you buy the kind of candy that you like or don't like? My sis and I were discussing this. She has so many trick or treaters, she says she starts with the kind that she doesn't eat, and then ends with her favorite candy. I said that I only buy the kind I like .... now. But I used to buy the ones that I would not eat. Then if there was any left I had no temptation. It's all snickers this year. If there is any left, someone will be happy to much on it. Beau Bunny included. :)
See Y'all Soon!
 ................................................................................
Click on any of the pictures below to shop  art from The Decorated House 

8 comments:

  1. I should be buying what I DON'T like! Unfortunately, when hubby buys the candy he gets what we like. Needless to say, I need to get more candy in before Halloween! {Although, I've been very good the past week!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau Bunny is so cute, and your urn with the pumpkin is stunning. Pretty vignette. I only buy what I like. lol Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau looks fab up there! I always think that Snickers are a good eating choice...they cover all the food groups in one bar therefore must be good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm okay as long as I don't take that first bite...one bite of something I really like..and HELLO stomach! Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((Donna)))


    Oh how I've missed you!
    I think about all the time..


    Snickers are sooooo good.
    If I bought them I would eat every one. Snickers and Reeses are my favorite.

    I'm going to catch up with you here now.. but wanted to say hi to my very special and BEAUTIFUL friend.

    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I SO love Beau Bunny!! All decked out for Halloween!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween my friend. We buy tend to buy our favorite candy but there usually isn't much left over. Hope you have a spooky day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding pieces! Snickers are Great!I love Beau Bunny too :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...