Monday, October 25, 2010

~ Free Halloween Gift Tag Printable Digital Download







H
appy Weekend!

I hope you get a little free time this weekend to do something fun that revolves around Halloween. You know instead of just catching up on laundry. Which is what I need to do, too.


I like Halloween a little more elegant than the usual spooky scripts. So here is a little gift to my visitors and wonderful friends who stop by often. You are appreciated always for your visits and kind comments even when I get busy and don't get to commenting back to you.
You are welcome to copy these Halloween Gift Tags to use for you own PERSONAL use.

They are not for resale. Do not post this art image as it is here on your blog or website in full size.

I would love for you to show any tags that you make with the art image on your blog.
Of course it's nice if you give credit back to the original artist, me. :)
____________________


See Y'all Soon~

 ................................................................................
Click on any of the pictures below to shop  art from The Decorated House 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Donna! What a great tag! I am doing a lot of household chores this afternoon {I get out of the day job at 3 on Fridays}, so that I can spend a nice day with my daughter and granddaughter tomorrow. Maybe Sunday I can find some time to get creative and do something with this tag! : ) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin this tag! They will be perfect for my Halloween goodies that I give to my teaching buddies.

    Your Halloween decor is fabulous ~ love all the ideas.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will use these with some embellishment to use at our Halloween dinner. Attached to a favor would be so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,

    Thanks for the gift tag. I'm going to put it on my front door wreath.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...