Thursday, November 18, 2010

~ Let's Paint


I have been thinking about painting the living room and dining room for a quite a while. And you know, couldn't quite commit, couldn't find the right color, or whatever! .... lots of excuses. They all flew out the window and the paint brushes and roller came out.



And it's a BIG change.

I've had the golden color for a while, and this area was overdue for a change. Although it is really a drastic color change, it was neutral like this before the deeper color. So what's old is new again around here.



Thanks for the sweet notes about Cody. What a puppy dog he is! Everyone who told me that labs are puppies for a long, long time were so right. But he is loved bunches, of course.

Yes, he is quite stubborn ... and wild & crazy! A lab mix and a sweet rescue pup from a wonderful organization that works tirelessly to help all retrievers. Aren't these people saints on Earth who do this type of work?

See Y'All Soon~

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning! So....If I have this right-you went from the white to the golden color? I'll bet your fireplace really pops against that color....or was it gold and you went white? We need pictures now you know of the completed room~Hugs-Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simplest change can be so refreshing and give a room new life. It makes me happy to see people adopting rescued dogs and supporting the rescue organizations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna I wanted to come by and tell you how much I love your art. I have admired it for a very long time.
    I am sure your choice in paint will bring the desired result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching the computer for pics of Joe Ruggerios Homes Across America show. Came across your blog. Darn How I miss that show, The new wall color looks great. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best and just paint lol Luv this blog;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!


    Can't wait to see more pictures of your new color. I'm sure it will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...