Monday, November 23, 2009

~ Monday, Monday ....

It was the perfect weekend for Renninger's Extravaganza in Mt. Dora! In years past we had to bundle up a bit for the cool early mornings. But this year it was in the 80's and all you needed was water & some good sunblock. That's Florida.



Sweet Hubby and I had a great time. And best of all I got to meet up with my wonderful friend Kim of Daisy Cottage for a short visit. You just have to love this girl. She is so kind, sweet and beautiful, inside and out.

I didn't buy much this year. We left the truck at home which saved me from bringing home more things that I have no room for, like this beautiful old Dutch wardrobe.

Tomorrow I get to play queen for a day and get a crown, or two. Not on my head, but on my teeth. First time, so I'm just eager to get past it. I'll be back on Wed with the winner of the GiveAway for the Silhouette print. Then I'll get some pictures up on the blog of Renninger's and the Festival of Trees to share.

See Ya'll Soon!

3 comments:

  1. (((Donna)))
    It was so wonderful to see you again on Saturday and you know how much I love you!

    I hope your new crown(s)go smoothly - and then you can relax and enjoy the holiday!

    xo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will think of you tomorrow..I had a crown and the temporary fell off..ugh!
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your crown work is going well. I have lots of crowns. They are among the things I'm grateful for, this week. I sure didn't smile as much before I had them. Worth the trouble!

    I came by to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving, dear Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna