Tuesday, September 23, 2008

~ Nie Nie Benefit Sale!! Tues - Friday, Sept 22 - 26

UPDATE: Wednesday
SEE >> Morgan's Blog for updates.
Click below.

Sale CONTINUES again TODAY, &
Thurs, Friday.. at 1 pm
EST.
Morgan says she still has more fabulous things!
Click on the box/picture below for updates at Morgan's Blog.

If you missed getting a Beau Bunny Print
and would still like to purchase one
as part of the Benefit Sale,
I have donated 2 more
and they will be for sale!




The Nie Nie Benefit Sale at Etsy
starts TODAY, 1 pm EST, 10 am PST
Click on the box/picture above to go to
Morgan Moore's Blog
for details and FAQ's.



CLICK BUTTON ABOVE TO GO TO ETSY SALE.

This is a SALE, no bids. You like it, you buy it.
Quick and Easy.

See ya' tomorrow for the winner of the Beau Bunny Bandito Print.

3 comments:

  1. I will check it out! Your blog is so beautiful!
    -Sandy Toes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent so long writing how happy I was to have lucked out and bought the bunny headed print, and thanking you for donating it, etc., and on and on that by the time I hit send someone else had bought it right in the middle of my purchase, LOL! So close. Your contributions were absolutely beautiful. I'm amazed at how fast everything went and with the blogging community's generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that would be wonderful, but I don't want to be an inconvenience to anyone! You are all so special for doing this, you don't need me making it more work, lol. I snooze, I lose...but, if you do please let me know and I'm all over it :).

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna