Friday, August 14, 2009

~ Summer Heat & Halloween? But It Will Soon Time For Trick or Treat

Oh, you are kidding you just said. I know. I'm one of those people who gets grumpy when the bring the holiday stuff out too early. But what I found with doing things on line, you have to start earlier than you would have figured even if you had retail store experience to go on. So I'm getting the sweetest little Trick or Treaters out for the shop, and I hope to have a couple of new ones soon.


Annabella & Her Pet

Next week I'll have some painted furniture to show you, and the new paver walkway with landscaping. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

See Y'all Soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice picture, Donna! I love Halloween, but I am biased - it's my birthday! Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's hard to think of the holidays when it's still in the upper 90's... well in Texas anyways. Looking forward to see some of your goodies though!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna