Friday, December 18, 2009

~ Tis the Season to Give

10 Highly-Rated Charities with Low Paid CEOs


10 Slam-Dunk Charities


Many charities have different ratings for each city they operate in. Take a look at "Make A Wish" for instance, and you find some with 4 star ratings while others have only 1 star. This site makes it easier not to toss your money in a bottomless pit when you are trying to do some good.



As we all try to make sure our donations do the most good this time of year, Charity Navigator has done a lot of the work for you by rating different charities. Take a look and maybe donate a $1 to them to help with their costs as well.

Tis the Season
to Give Thanks
and A Little Bit More

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up on Charity Navigator! What a beautiful blog you have, I've really enjoyed my visit and shall look forward to the next one! Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful site. I am always so cautious when it comes to donating to charities that I'm not familiar with ~ I like to know my donation is going towards the cause and not towards someones vacation.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. I was planning on writing a check to the ASPCA tomorrow but took a look at that Navigator site and found that PAWS Atlanta has four stars and I was able to donate online. Thanks!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna