Monday, July 9, 2007

~ A Gathering of Angels, A little New Art, too

It is an amazing thing to see the Angels posted on the Auction of Brianna site!

The HeArt and Soul of the many, many artists is incredible. So far the bidding is generous. I can only image how this touches the heart of Iva, Brianna's mother and all her family, to know how much people care in giving their art or to be purchasing some it. When the fabulous 3 friends decided to do this, they hoped for maybe 20-25 artists to donate. But there are over 70!


Here's a new sweet Nest Fairy I've been working on which is on Ebay. Oh how I love these elements of old laces, aged papers, and vintage images.

Thank you so much for your kind words on my Angel for the auction. She was of course a labor of love. It is really wonderful to see her in the company of all those outstanding and talented artists on the auction site.

Happy Monday to you all.

10 comments:

  1. It's amazing to see all the different styles and mediums of angels!

    I love this Nest Fairy too! Maybe my other Fairy needs a friend LOL!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful piece of art, Donna! You are amazing!

    I visited the auction this morning. The outpouring of generosity is wonderful!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, another lovely creation! You are so gifted, and so generous to share your talents with others, too!

    xo,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I really love this one. I think my favorite yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I'm popping back in to let you know, I featured My Cottage Fairy at the blog yesterday. I can't wait for you to see it and get your reaction;-)!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna,
    I hope my art looks as good as yours someday.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this piece. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful collage.
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful and my most favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna