This is where I used one of the last flowers I showed you how to make. It adds a lovely touch to the Pottery Barn style pillow. How to make the fabric flowers can be found here and here and here and here.
- Made with a medium weight woven type cotton. You can use a linen or cotton or blend or any plain fabric you like.
- I used a photo editing program to print out the letter on a piece of paper. This took a couple of tries to get the size exactly as I wanted it.
- After printing out the letter, cut it out and then using a pencil trace around the letter of your choice.
- For the letter I used felt, now need to hem or fix the edges. If you use a fabric that might fray then seal the edges with a fabric no fray, or fabric glue and let dry.
- Attach your letter near the center or where you want it on your pillow, then you can either embellish at little like adding the flower and leaves, or nothing more than the letter.
This one had to make way for the Bunny Pillow which is just for Easter. But it will probably be the one that stays through the summer. We will see. :)