Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thank YOU!

Thank you to each of you have come by and left a note or emailed me. Your kindness is so appreciated. I'm feeling better, a little each day, but it sure seems slow. My Sweetie Hubby went back to work, but he sure was great to have home. And Sweet Daughter comes by at lunch if I need her or just to say hello. She would really like for me to be able to get back to doing things at her house I'm sure.

But....I can't sit still! Well of course I did have to sit still a bit, but thank goodness I can get around a lot more now. It's been a good excuse to do some art instead of cleaning or doing that kind of stuff. I can't lift anything over 5-10 lbs, but art supplies I can handle!


This piece has been waiting and waiting for me to finish it. Or rather I have been waiting for it to speak to me, tell me how to finish it. Although I am very slow getting anything done, I finished it today. Now that feels good. Not just sitting idle while I'm healing, but getting some art done. I even worked on getting prints made of it and they came out great.

I'll be happy not to be walking around like a really old lady. That will be a great improvement. Although I am thankful to be getting around fairly well.

Thank you again, so very much! Donna

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better! I was going to leave a note asking how you were doing as I was a little worried. I'm so happy to see you post.

    Take it easy and go as slow as you need. I personally think just being put under anethesia takea alot out of you.

    tina (tinam61@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) smiles and ((hugs)) sent your way !!!!

    Glad to hear things are looking up...

    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new art piece, so creative. Glad you are better! Hugs***Renea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,
    Glad you are a bit better.
    I think doing art is much more fun than cleaning anyway!! Love your new piece.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Take care,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful piece.....it looks like it was worth the wait:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely artwork, as always!!! :)
    So happy you are able to hobble around in your own home!!! Not the hospital!!!!
    XO,
    Donna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna,

    What a lovely blog. So pretty.
    Just found you via Sadie Olive.
    Great box!
    Nice to meet you:)

    KayEllen

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna