Monday, October 10, 2011

~ Halloween Decorating

The Decorated House :: Halloween Decorating : Monogram White PumpkinThe entry table is decked out in pumpkins and Mercury glass. The glass ones from Wisteria that I showed in the last post have moved to the entry table. Not sure where they might go when Halloween is done and a little more fall decorating is in order.

I snapped one quick picture so I could feel like progress was going on. I love seeing how people decorate for such a fun holiday. Stop by this week and catch more of Halloween here. Just for the kid in all of us. Especially those who are waiting (im)patiently for the Snickers to arrive.

See Y'all Soon~
 ................................................................................
Click on any of the pictures below to shop  art from The Decorated House 

11 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkin and those little crowns are wonderful! I have managed to find my Halloween decor, Donna, and have put a little bit out. It's just the right amount for me. I am, however, still looking for my Fall decor, which has my pumpkins {orange and white}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an inspiration you are, my dear!! WOWSA!! i simply love that pumpkin. I am not much on orange and black witches...however, i love this black and white look!
    blessings,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkin!! What a great idea, heading back to look at your previous posts. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat Halloween vignette! I loved everything about it...especially the little crowns. Very inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous vignette, Halloween never looked so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love the little crowns...do you mind saying where you found them? You have so many wonderful Halloween items.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog at Table Top Tuesday and your picture really caught my eye! This is a very chic pumpkin. I love it! I'm a new follower now too.

    All the best,
    Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your Halloween decorating.
    They are simply lovely. Thank you for sharing. Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a neat twist on Halloween Decor! Found you through Table Top Tuesday! My readers would love to see this and meet you! I would love it if you would share this at our "Meet Me Monday" linky party! You can follow this link....http://youaretalkingtoomuch.blogspot.com/2011/10/meet-me-monday-linky-party-5.html. Hope to see you there! Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Donna! The little crowns are the perfect touch!

    So pretty!

    Lou Cinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this picture and I have loved looking around your blog..you are so talented..

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna