Monday, May 21, 2012

~ Bedroom Inspiration - Pretty Red Chest Style Nightstands






Aren't those chests pretty as nightstands? How easy it would be to make something just as stunning by painting a small chest or dresser that you were lucky enough to find at a thrift store or garage sale. This is such a charming bedroom created for a fundraiser showhouse. Simple design, no excess accessories. In our bedroom we have larger chests like these to help with the lack of storage. Works out really well.


See Y'All Soon~

2 comments:

  1. Donna,
    Those chests are gorgeous! A few years ago, I nearly added a red chest to the living room. . .instead I purchased a red chicken coop turned cabinet to store dishes on the lower level living area. I love it! Lovely post! One can never have enough storage!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh- I just love that look. What a wonderful pop of color. I, for one, don't think of red as a bedroom color because I think of it as a "hot" color...and I'm not talking romance here...lol...I usually think of using calmer colors in there. BUT- WOW- It looks fantastic. I think it would make me smile everytime I walked into the room. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna